Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Please ignore the filth!

I wanted to get pictures up right away......Just try to overlook the mess. We are still unpacking, and have a looooong way to go. But here it is.

First, the view from the deck right outside of the kitchen. You also see this from the Kitchen and master bath window.

And the kitchen, you can see all of my junk that needs to be put away. I'm getting a headache thinking about it. How did we get so much crap.


The Master Bath- also known as my favorite room. Yes your right, that is a Whirlpool tub. Its a beautiful thing. That, and the other 2 bathrooms. Rich is beside himself, 3 bathrooms, he doesn't know where to go!! it's a man thing I guess.


I will send more pictures once I get everything cleaned up and pretty. I cant promise that will be anytime soon, every time I start- I get distracted by the private beach that is calling my name...........