so start here- looks kind of beachy right? wicker and glass......
I think I want to white wash the brick on the fireplace, but Im scared too. Once you go white- you never go back!
and I need to do something here, on the wall right- cluster of photos or a big picture with lots of color??
My new fav chair- super comfy!!
ok this is my new chest/end table- love it, it is really chunky and old, the iron on it is super rustic looking which makes me feel I need to go with a more eastern ethnic feel.
So I'm starting to love the room, finally. I just feel blah still, like it needs color or something. But what? If I add color, where do I add it and what color. Oh and do I need a coffee table?? There is one that matches the trunk, but do I want to be matchy- matchy?? When are you coming out here dammit!!!
I took the old rug and put it in the bedroom- does it match??