I planted flowers and strawberries yesterday, lets see if my green thumb works outdoors!
Do you remember this bush that is in the front yard...look at it, bright friggen yellow. I guess all of the flowers bloom then fall off and turn into leaves?? It is really pretty, and the tree in front has little pink buds all over, it must be a cherry tree. It is spring, flowers are blooming everywhere! Very pretty, yesterday was like 80* we slept with all of the windows open, the night is cool so it keeps the house cold! I LOVE IT! And the birds, we have so many different kinds!! Cardinals, Blue Jays, and a little guy called a titmouse the cutest! they don't like to have pictures taken, but I will try.
I'm going to NJ for a day, so Ill be busy and not on the PC till Thursday...........I LOVE YOU!