
Please note...that is a bird, a very small, yellow, hungry bird. Notice all of the food in the feeders, untouched by little squirmy hands, food for birds............still there after 5 days.
And this is the torpedo, it is like a bell, that sits on the pole for my bird feeder. Take that f*ing rodents!!
HA!!!


Ive added two new plants to add to our foliage family! & note the new pot colors!! Only one more color to get! So excited!! I love my plants!
Okay, I read in a mag. that a way to stay motivated while 'training' is to blog your distance, so forgive me....but I must keep going! So Friday, we rode 7.5 miles, all around town, up hills, didn't seem like we went down any?? It was a beautiful day, great for a ride!
Today I run, at the reservoir. I will attempt 2 miles! wish me luck!