Monday, August 13, 2007

Earl is back


bigger and badder than ever!!
This is the most bizzarre thing ever, should I dare call it a pet?? What will happen when we move?? Will he follow?? Will I miss him?? Oh my slime mould....my slimy moldy friend =) Ha!

I am reading a new Berg book, Say When. It is my fav so far!! I cant spend too much time posting, I really want to go read it, every spare minute I want to read it, to the finish!!! I just read True to form, another great one, and before that We are all welcome here. The art of mending, oh and year of pleasures. I don't think you have one I haven't already read.....do you?????? Cant wait till Sunday!!! Bring Berg and scarves, and it will be a good week! Oh and smuggle us some Las Palmas enchilada sauce and life will be good!