Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Tornado warnings?????

So today we went to the Home Depot ( my new favorite hang out) and got more herbs, I am expanding to the porch. I planted 3 containers. Two Herbs to each container, they look very cool! Why no pictures you ask??Well, I got a craving for a milkshake ( I know I sound like Dad!!) so we went to 31 flavors. On the way back........torrential downpour out of no where. We were in the middle of a severe thunder storm. Lightning everywhere. It was cool, but a bit scary. So we are driving home, 10 miles an hr. And on the radio, an emergency broadcast.......Tornado warning in effect.......take caution to protect your life and belongings, stay indoors, beeeeeeeeeeeeep.......OMG!!!!!


Glad to say no tornado's, but the rain hasn't stopped so I cant go out to take a pic. Maybe tomorrow. And this is why its so green in CT!


Oh rewind, we also went to Petco and got a new toy for Owen, hysterical..........see the shaped holes...........and shaped blocks inside.......

he is pissed at me because I keep taking the blocks out and putting them back in and he cant figure out how to do it. He has started cussing at me when I go near it. Opposable thumbs Owen, sorry!