
Okay kill me now..............what was I thinking signing up for a 5k??????????
I cant even make it around the block. So my new goal is to run the entire thing. I have challenged myself, I wont buy 1 single thing until I make it completely around the block. Once I do, 1 purchase. Then 2x around, another purchase and so on.....I already negotiating with my self.....does makeup and face wash count?? Really, those are necessities, not really purchases. And of coarse, I say this and a million amazing new things come in to the store, and I tell myself....'well, I DO need a jacket for the recognition meeting'...........but no, I'm standing firm, today, nothing until I complete my first block, then HELLO pretty new jacket!
Oh and I hate Rich..............for some reason he can run, and run, and run, and run, nothing phases him, NOTHING. So......I hate him. ( AAANNND he smoked!!)
Look what ran thru our back yard. two of them! They didn't stay for long, we have no food in the Yard, the squirrel's ate it all. I hate them too.....